|Enquiries:||2672 9786 / 3669 2788|
|Leasing Office:||Located at Shop 2231, Level 2|
Promotion / Exhibition Venue Rental
Licence Fee of Exhibition Venue
|Location||*Area (L x W)||Licence Fee (HK$ / per day)
(Effective from 01/02/2022)
(HK$ / per period)
|Weekday||Sat, Sun &
|Sheung Shui Centre - L1||20' x 15'||$4,500||$8,000||$5,000|
|L2 Atrium||891 Sq.ft.(approx.)||$6,000||$10,000||$5,000|
|Sheung Shui Centre - L1 (Charity Rate)||20' x 15'||$700||$900||$3,000|
|Booking Enquiries: 3669 2721/ 3669 2723|
- Minimum 3 days booking are required.
- 10% discount will be offered for any booking of 5 consecutive days or more (including Saturday & Sunday).
- 15% discount will be offered for any booking of whole venue locations at the same shopping mall (i.e., SSC-L1 & L2 Atrium Or MCP1-L2 (Lobby 1 & 2) & G/F (Either Location A or Location B)) with 5 consecutive days or more (including Saturday & Sunday).
- The above Charity Rate is only offered to government, non-profit-making activities or charitable organizations only. e.g. Y.M.C.A., Police Force, Tung Wah Group, Po Leung Kuk, Unicef, I.C.A.C. etc.
- Licensee shall arrange sufficient third party liability insurance coverage with the limit not less than HK$10,000,000 for the whole licence period. Copies of relevant documents need to be provided to the licensor not later than 5 days’ prior to the Event. For Sheung Shui Centre, the insurance policy shall be in the joint names of landlord (Bayman Limited) and the Property Manager (Henderson Sunlight Property Management Limited).
- Two tables (Size: 2’x 6’) without table skirting and one 13 AMP socket will be provided upon request.
- Licence fee and deposit are subject to change without further notice.
*(i) The areas quoted mean Net Areas
(ii) The areas are subject to actual site measurement
Download Exhibition Venue details from below